The Straight Talk Program, Inc. offers a mentoring program for youth, adults and families. Our mentoring program includes, but is not limited to the following services:
Elementary, High-school, College and Adults
1) One on one assessment of the individual needs of youth and adults.
2) Evaluation of Educational and vocational options to insure success.
3) Social Skills are necessary for a strong communication line between business owners,
community leaders and family.
4) Life Coaching provides encouragement; to youth, adults and families to help set achievable
5) Youth, adults and families need positive role models, in order to inspire them to do great things
in their own lives.
6) Civic engagement gives youth and adults an opportunity to get involved with community causes that build healthy societies.
Through our mobile speaker's bureau we engage formerly incarcerated people and the community in dialogue forums that address crime prevention, intervention, and deterrence.
Prevention: Straight Talk speakers have learned the power of choice. They candidly share their experiences with poor choices and better choices, and examine the consequences of each. Their powerful stories motivate others to consider the likely outcomes of choices before making them.
The Straight Talk Program offers the following community services:
1) Volunteer Programs and Court Approve Community Service
2) Internship Programs from High school to College Graduate
3) Local Partnership Affiliations
Straight Talk Program, Inc. provides ex-offenders with attorney-referral services, (pro bono and free expunging clinics) for the sealing of adult criminal arrest and convictions. This process can be time consuming but it is well worth the effort.
Straight Talk Program, Inc. helps juvenile offenders to get their arrest records sealed. This process prevents juvenile convictions from appearing on their arrest history.